RULES & REGULATIONS
1. All financial business in connection with Mt. Olivet Cemetery must be done at the business office listed above.
2. Cemetery barrels are for cemetery trash only (dead plants, flower boxes, etc.).
3. Cemetery personnel may require access upon or through existing lots in order to perform cemetery requirements. There may be some disturbances to the lots that may regretfully occur. Every reasonable effort will be made to restore the lot to its normal appearance.
4. Mt. Olivet Cemetery, Our Lady Queen of Apostles and cemetery personnel will not be held liable for any loss or damage.
5. These rules and regulations will be strictly enforced. If you have any problems or questions, please contact the office.
1. To secure a lot, the purchaser is obliged to pay in full within 30 days under the terms of the purchase agreement. All lot owners must sign a purchase agreement.
2. Deeds will be issued when lots are paid in full.
3. All charges of the cemetery must be prepaid. No interment or disinterment will be permitted and no memorial or embellishment placed upon any lot, grave, crypt, or niche against which there is any charge of the cemetery due and unpaid.
4. Lot owners are not allowed to sell in whole or in part any lots. Lots can only be sold back to Mt. Olivet Cemetery for the original purchase price, less Perpetual Care.
5. Grave purchases must be made in multiples of 2. The only exception is in the designated single grave section, where single grave lots may be purchased or when purchasing a Path. Single graves require payment in full.
6. No artificial flowers or decorations of any kind are allowed and will be removed by the caretakers.
7. No trees, shrubs, plants or bushes will be allowed on new lots or be replaced on existing
lots. New bushes will be removed at lot owners expense. Any existing shrubs, trees or bushes that are overgrown or impede the care taking will be removed at the lot owners expense. The stumps are the responsibility of the lot owner.
8. No plastic, wood, glass or ceramic vases or other such ornamentation is allowed. No brackets are to be attached to any memorial.
9. No fencing, edging or artificial boundaries of wood, brick, stone or other loose materials are allowed around the memorial.
10. Planted flowers must be no more than 1 foot from the base of the memorial. Baskets of cut flowers must be placed within 1 foot of the base of the memorial or on the side of it. These baskets are not to be secured to the ground with stakes, rods or wire.
11. Corner markers are required for all new lot purchases and are to be installed only by cemetery personnel.
Every effort will be made to adhere to scheduled burials. Mt. Olivet Cemetery retains the right to delay or postpone burial due to inclement weather or other unforeseen difficulties.
Mt. Olivet Cemetery reserves the right to alter or add to the above restrictions as needed, to provide for the safe conduct of services.